What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is an allied health profession that involves the diagnosis and treatment of health problems that cause pain, limit movement and affect normal daily activities.
Physiotherapy involves the treatment of many different conditions and pathologies in a variety of healthcare settings. Examples of conditions that physiotherapy can help include:
- Neck and back pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Disc bulges
- Acute joint sprains
- Ligament tears
- Hip and sacroiliac joint injuries
- Foot pain
- Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid arthritis
- Work related injuries
- CTP Motor vehicle injuries
- Neurological conditions such as strokes
- Post orthopaedic surgical rehabilitation
- All types of sporting injuries
- Running injuries
- Muscular/ tendon strains and tears
- Shin splints, plantar fasciitis, and Achilles tendonitis
At all Momentum Physiotherapy clinics you are able to directly claim your health fund rebate on the spot to save you having to go into your health fund- saving you time and money.
Upon provision of Workers Compensation or CTP claim details, including your claim number, your consultations can be billed directly to the insurance company.