CJD Equipment – Hobart has an opportunity for an experienced and talented Workshop Mechanic to join our friendly service team!
These busy roles will provide you with a great opportunity to build and develop your experience and skill set while you work alongside other experienced mechanics servicing the famous Kenworth, DAF & Fuso Truck brands and Volvo CE and SDLG Construction Equipment.
We want people who have –
- Relevant Qualifications / Trade Certificate
- Experience working on heavy vehicles
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience using computer-based service diagnostic programs and parts catalogues
- Team players who enjoy being part of a supportive team
- MR / HR & Forklift licences (preferred)
- An understanding of time management with the desire to get the job done right the first time and on time
- A safety-first attitude
What’s in it for you!
- Permanent full-time role with regular hours
- Penalty rates and overtime available
- Spend weekends and nights at home with your family and friends
- Overalls supplied and laundered
- Ongoing product training and development
- Job security
- Relocation assistance provided for the right candidate
- Visa sponsorship available for those currently working in Australia