Residential Architect’s Advice
Your property – often a home – is one of the largest and most important assets you have. If you have concerns, it makes sense to get advice from an independent professional. That’s where residential architects in Melbourne (and all over Australia) are worth engaging. An Archicentre Australia architect can help you to work out a sensible course of action that gives you the confidence to proceed with a strategy.
Architects are amongst the most highly qualified professionals in the building industry and can provide expert advice about all aspects of building construction and maintenance.
An Architect’s Advice Report service will include a site meeting with your architect to discuss concerns, an investigation of the issue and the preparation of a written report outlining recommendations, all for a fixed fee.
DEFECTIVE AND INCOMPLETE WORKS ADVICE
- For new or near-new building – including property owners, home owners or home renovators – who are concerned about the building work or the development of defects
CONSTRUCTION QUALITY ADVICE
- For people who have bought a new or renovated property and have concerns about the quality of workmanship.
- For owners wanting an independent assessment of the workmanship quality of a trade or small building improvement work.
BUILDING DEFECT ADVICE
- For established property owners and home owners who are concerned about problems at their property (e.g. cracking, dampness, leaks, drainage, subsidence).
- For owner-occupiers or investors wanting short, medium and long-term maintenance recommendations to budget for and/or minimize future repair costs.